英语短文《万镜之家》的哲理小故事

发布者: newsoul | 发布时间: 2019-4-13 22:06| 评论数: 0|帖子模式

《万镜之家》是一则有哲理英语短文小故事。阅读以下英语短文故事,你获得了怎样的启发?% r5 }4 N8 q+ y

7 R% Z: o. M1 N( [

有哲理的英语短文故事

有哲理的英语短文故事
4 M9 z8 W) p# ~. W+ j
# q! S5 S% G5 T
A long time ago, in a remote town, there was a place called the House of 10000 Mirror. A puppy was glad to know about the place and decided to take a look at it. When he arrived, he jumped up the stairs excitedly and came to the door of the house. He looked through the door, his ears high, and the faster his tail wagged. To his surprise, he found himself staring at 10000 other happy puppies whose tails swung as fast as his. It made a big smile and got the answer with 10000 warm and firm big smiles. When he left, he thought to himself, "it undefineds a great place. I undefinedll come back and visit it a lot."
" ]( E+ Y. R' ~$ Z- |: G5 L7 }) j, d  D' ^# C% ?
很久很久以前,在一个偏远的小镇上,有一个名为“万镜之家”的地方。一只小狗很高兴知道了这个地方,决定去看看。当它到达时,兴奋地跳上楼梯,来到了房子的门口。从门口望过去,耳朵高高地抬着,尾巴摇得越快。令非常惊讶的是,发现自己盯着其他10000只快乐的小狗,它们的尾巴摆动得和他的一样快。做了一个大大的微笑,并得到了回答与10000个温暖和坚定的大微笑。当离开时,心里想:“这是个很棒的地方,我会经常回来参观的。”/ W  ~! }; j1 s( \$ N1 N+ v$ l

4 `; c% ]' v! E  w  F. Y9 y0 W
) q& p4 Q) W7 g0 A+ {6 F9 {! l5 o
In the same town, another puppy, not as happy as the first, decided to see the House of 10000 Mirror. He slowly climbed the stairs and looked down at the door. When he saw 10000 unfriendly dogs staring at him, he growled at them, and he was shocked to see 10000 puppies growling at him. When he left, he thought to himself, "it undefineds a terrible place, and I undefinedll never go back."
! x4 v" z" ?+ v* b
$ R0 I! o( R# A* W  K在同样的小镇上,另一只小狗,不像第一只那样高兴,也决定去看看“万镜之家”慢慢地爬上楼梯,低头看着门。当看到10000只不友好的狗盯着他看时,对着它们咆哮,看到10000只小狗对着他咆哮,感到很震惊。当离开的时候,心里想:“那是个可怕的地方,我再也不回去了。”2 Z' R5 u% w: @6 k
( b! i& U( H) O% Q: k) \( v

! k% G3 r; f/ o! ]. p! q. xAll the faces of the world are like mirrors. And what kind of reflection did you see on the face of the person you met?  P! X. e# H, @1 \+ i4 r# m
世界上所有的面孔都像一面面镜子。而你遇到的人的脸上,你看到了什么样的倒影?' z/ r* S* H/ A6 v( h5 b$ M* F1 ^

' h2 |- _2 j( N8 Y" [+ j% X: E  \1 O/ d
哲理英语短文小故事英语词汇学习
$ A: y$ J6 f0 f: S2 [1 H1 w- u
/ j1 l' R- a8 _7 p
1.remote:偏远的;( A: Y& o9 ?* j) d8 T" B% ?
2.the House of 10000 Mirror:镜之家;
! \% S1 x; Z! R3.puppy:小狗;' g7 \/ W( C) S* d1 P2 s* M
4.growl:咆哮;
: ^' ?1 X6 z6 Y+ d, n5.reflection:倒影、映像;! q8 t4 I' r. u" g' b6 ^  e$ B
也许你还感兴趣:【英语短文阅读】网络时代外语学习还有必要吗1 B) O; \+ D7 J- ]2 |( \0 a

" Y" _" x/ B% X  B" TFrom:纽颂学英语

最新评论

为兴趣而生,纽颂欢迎您! 立即登录 一键注册

QQ|排行榜|手机版|小黑屋|帮助|纽颂网 ( 京ICP备********号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 12:59