纽颂网(New Soul)

找回密码
立即注册
纽颂网(New Soul) 门户 每周广播 查看主题

每周广播一则(四):我们进入《过劳时代》了吗?

发布者: newsoul | 发布时间: 2019-5-26 12:42| 评论数: 3|帖子模式

Japanese Shimoka Hsiao-2 once wrote a book, the Age of overwork, which discusses the "leisure society" that people had expected from modern times to contemporary society, from Europe to the United States, from Japan to developing countries. The era of overwork has begun. Why are productive forces developing, but people are becoming more and more tired of running? The material enjoyment is more and more abundant, the spare time is less and less. Where is the root of it?, {3 |' e) \5 F& x+ h: \. E
& j. @5 k/ y4 s

我们进入《过劳时代》了吗

我们进入《过劳时代》了吗
+ N: g. i6 l1 y+ G& i

6 Q) H, O7 X" A# mEconomist Keynes made a famous prediction in 1930 that 15 hours a week would be enough for humans to work by 2030. But the reality is that many Internet companies have even pioneered the 996 model, working at 9: 00 in the morning, 9: 00 in the afternoon, and 6 days a week. We also have 724 mode, standing by 24 hours a week, 7 days a week. You see, Keynes was wrong in 1930.
2 o  u! X: o& j1 v( q+ ^3 e- R
) Y! @5 h- W( B: u  w/ @But the question is: why is he wrong? The more advanced the tools, the less labor you should work. Then why are we more tired?  U1 g! }$ O: L. i

5 B+ i# b! j5 `' ]The Age of overwork argues that globalization puts everyone on the same level of competition. You work in one place, but you are not competing with people in one place. An American worker is competing with a Chinese worker, even an African worker. As a result, the intensity of competition has increased. For example, consumerism prevails. You compare more and more with the people around you, the more you want to earn money than the house than the car than the bag than the resort hotel, so you have to work hard. Wait.7 `$ [% V* J3 f& J! G
! Y0 V, G: S+ @
Mr.Yuan, a more representative netizen, believes that the root of the problem lies in the production tools themselves. The more advanced the tool, the higher the production efficiency, the higher our dependence and frequency of use of the tool, and the longer the corresponding working hours.$ g/ L! o& o9 g3 w# S

$ U/ q6 ^# }, J0 W, X) y0 cFor instance. When the car was invented, motels appeared, suburban attractions and resorts appeared, shopping malls far from the city, like OUTLETS. This, in turn, forces that if you canundefinedt have a car and you canundefinedt go any further, you wonundefinedt be able to enjoy the convenience of social infrastructure.
- Y2 Y- \/ u" m: m  g/ B) I5 T& x4 v6 i+ D+ V( `
This example wants to show that tools not only solve problems for you, but also open the door to new possibilities in places you didnundefinedt expect. As soon as the door was pushed open, it would never be closed again, and the people behind it would flow out, only to keep the door wider and wider. This is the reverse shaping of people by tools.& u+ m1 |$ B7 g5 N
, W  M( P# Q* |* N9 o& l
Back to the era of overwork, the problem of less and less spare time. This has something to do with globalization and consumerism, but it has little to do with it. If the tools make us more and more likely to work, we will certainly fill this possibility,We always have been learning. so we are busier and busier, but the rest of our spare time is less and less. Some netizens predict that working until exhausted is our future.7 v9 X* K2 L% I5 u7 _, f% Z+ G* Q- V
2 M5 t! x3 m6 j* ?: c! }+ \  C

4 z% t3 l+ N) G' Z' q; i广播中文翻译如下:
# ~% j5 D" }9 ^  g) a5 k/ O. |4 K) ~7 Q* x

, s# ~4 _: Q9 ]0 T9 g& p" ?日本人森冈孝二曾写了一本书《过劳时代》,探讨从近现代到当代社会,从欧洲到美国,从日本到发展中国家,人们曾经期待的“休闲型社会”并未到来,“过度劳累的时代”却开始了。为何生产力在发展,人们却越来越疲于奔命?物质享受越来越丰富,业余时间越来越少。其根源在哪里呢?
: h* Q! ^  \& |7 X7 t+ {, @% \! _0 ]% s+ z1 M% t  Q2 ^
$ |! [, ?" w/ J
“过劳时代”前的反向预测2 m" w# u( l/ f% x: Q& r6 k3 A- k7 D  ]
. ~0 G* O5 z/ u3 V, `! `
经济学家凯恩斯在1930年曾经做出一个有名的预测,他认为到2030年,人类的劳动时间每周15小时,就足够了。但现实是,很多互联网公司甚至开创了996模式,上午9点上班,下午9点下班,一周工作6天。我们还有724模式,一周7天24小时随时待命。你看,凯恩斯在1930年的预测错了。
1 V9 h. m, T! ?3 Z5 ]- {) U+ n) ^( N; h/ d6 Y5 q
但问题是:他为什么错了?工具越高级,应该干活越省力才对。那为什么我们反而更累了呢?0 b: q2 A. x1 |9 X  U

: H4 k* Z. Q( Z  C3 |5 k% ?

8 _% q- H; c  i. X: t* G. o4 `“过劳时代”业余时间都去哪儿了?( g% y- v1 c3 \! @6 I) z$ T

" l3 v# G, I1 ~& b. _《过劳时代》这本书认为,全球化把所有人拉到了同一个竞争平面上。你是在一个地方工作,但你不是在和一个地方的人竞争。一个美国的工人是和一个中国的工人,甚至是非洲的工人在竞争。所以,竞争强度增大了。再比如,消费主义盛行。你和身边的人越来越多的攀比,比房子比车比包包比度假酒店,你想挣钱的欲望就越大,所以只能拼命干活。等等。
1 \$ ]' j) q$ C: x) i2 p# W: ^% P- |
3 ?: k% x% f. Y4 _( a比较有代表性的网友“阮老师”认为,问题的根子在于生产工具本身。工具越高级,生产效率越高,我们对工具的依赖性和使用频率也更高,相应的工作时间反而也就越长。
4 W" e; }( u( b5 N* L0 s) t* e4 F+ ?7 k3 ?) u

* T  e9 P+ a2 B# q; b0 V# m# f“过劳时代”是工具对人的反向塑造的结果
/ g- O3 X5 W, O8 E) R+ \' Q! b1 v8 D7 x4 i0 x! z/ z6 @
举个例子。汽车发明出来后,汽车旅馆随后就出现了,郊区景点和度假村就出现了,远离城区的购物中心,像奥特莱斯就出现了。这就反过来逼迫,你如果不能有汽车,你不能走得更远,你就没有办法享受社会基础设施提供的便利。
2 T, ]4 q5 b: W2 i+ a% D7 ]+ K6 ]7 k- W/ H- |  d
这个例子想要说明,工具不仅为你解决了问题,工具还在你始料未及的地方,推开了一扇新的可能性的大门。这扇大门一旦推开,就再也关不上了,后面的人就会一涌而出,只会把门撑得越来越宽。这就是工具对人的反向塑造。: o; X. ~1 ^: x+ p5 u

9 i# L6 T4 l( `6 _  V: F: y! m0 a: z回到过劳时代,业余时间越来越少的问题。这和全球化,消费主义也有关,但关系不大。劳动工具让我们工作的可能性越来越高,我们就一定会把这个可能性填满,我们当然就会一直工作,所以越来越忙,可剩下的业余时间也就越来越少了。有网友预测,工作到筋疲力尽那就是我们的未来。$ y& ?5 c& ]" q0 o
) [* c: a3 f: V- ^
朋友,你怎么看?' N8 V& S& i% R- S" k+ X& V

+ y/ p4 g  u* x% j' M$ u) Y' TFrom:new soul (参考信息:http://www.ruanyifeng.com/blog/2019/05/weekly-issue-57.html

最新评论

hidden
游客 发表于 2019-6-5 23:23:03
假如中国的经济不再膨胀,政府不再刺激消费,那么我们恐怕要有八九亿的穷人饿死街头了……*<>*!!
hidden
游客 发表于 2019-6-6 23:15:24
像某位所说,我们应当要求更多休闲时间,经营个人生活,是生而为现代人的权利。世界上大多数国家,每周5天工作制,40小时,带薪休假4-6周,而中国人连“双休”都无法保证,超时加班、雇佣关系恶化、手机终端对私人时间的侵占、无偿加班,抑郁症、职业疾患,这些显而易见的企业犯罪,我们只有在白领患癌众筹医疗金的事件中才会有所警觉。

同时,我们又有一个误解,误以为消费主义的威逼利诱是生活的正常需求,为了消费而过劳,这些都是观念上的错误。

点评

点评几句: 5.0 也来说两句: 4.0
点评几句: 5 也来说两句: 4
大赞!!  发表于 2019-6-9 09:08
hidden
游客 发表于 2019-7-1 23:29:52
互联网发达了,领导一个微信发过来,你在家还没开始休息,却又开始忙起来了……(///▽///)
为兴趣而生,纽颂欢迎您! 立即登录 一键注册

QQ|排行榜|手机版|小黑屋|帮助|纽颂网 ( 京ICP备********号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:31