纽颂网(New Soul)

找回密码
立即注册
纽颂网(New Soul) 门户 每周广播 查看主题

每周广播一则(六):“长眠月亮上的人”

发布者: newsoul | 发布时间: 2019-6-9 11:10| 评论数: 1|帖子模式

"The person who sleeps on the moon" was born because of the Apollo program.; L  z1 [6 `$ f: `# {2 i  q

# F4 @3 a4 A/ E* n: }) n

, O! Z/ g8 a' E! f3 c  v$ D
It is said that on July 20, 1969, Apollo plans to send humans to the moon for the first time. There is a risk in the arrangement of the whole plan. After the moon landing is completed, the lunar module needs to take off from the moon and return the astronauts to the spacecraft. But no one knows if it can take off successfully because it cannot be tested. In the unlikely event that the two astronauts could not take off, the two astronauts could only die on the surface of the moon because no rescue plan was prepared at the time.
* ~) g  m0 i% I3 Y6 ~9 T) A
: @: J8 k7 w; I9 Q6 v6 \The US government fully understands this risk. President Nixon also died on the moon for two astronauts and prepared a speech in advance. After a few decades, the speech was revealed. The content is: "Destiny has decided that those who go to the moon will rest on the moon. These brave astronauts know that their rescue has no hope, but they I also know that humans will see hope from their sacrifices. For everyone who looks up to the moon in the coming night, they will know that someone is sleeping somewhere."* r$ t! Z5 ~' l$ F7 ?

) ?. g" @( F+ i1 q* T$ VIf the two astronauts really become "the people who sleep on the moon," will someone "ask the wine for the sky"?+ v. |8 s2 Z- ]5 O# b
" @+ _# g& n) ?7 U/ b; d1 G  v
英文广播中文翻译如下:2 B+ y, _0 W& V5 p+ A8 \% v
9 c( p. g; t) n! t1 Q( @
“长眠月亮上的人”是因阿波罗计划而诞生的。
0 x& A( \" c) s1 ^8 j# q' U/ m5 ^0 {5 _: \8 s2 J3 c
据称,1969年7月20日,阿波罗计划第一次将人类送上月球。整个计划的安排有一个风险所在,就是登月完毕以后,登月舱需要从月球起飞,将宇航员送回宇宙飞船。但没人知道能否起飞成功,因为无法测试。万一无法起飞,两名宇航员只能在月球表面等死,因为当时没有准备任何救援计划。" Q* l' s9 a, [
6 k. [8 J7 m3 b$ ?  t
美国政府完全了解这种风险,尼克松总统还为两名宇航员死在月球,事先准备了一份演讲稿。几十年以后,这份演讲稿才披露出来,里面的内容是:"命运已经决定,那些前往月球探索的人将会在月球上安息。这些勇敢的宇航员知道他们的获救没有希望,但他们也知道人类将从他们的牺牲中看到希望。对于每个在未来的夜晚仰望月球的人来说,会知道有人长眠在那里的某个角落。"
! \- L  e4 T) {* Z0 U9 v  u. P0 Q5 b/ Q# p
假如,那两名宇航员真的成了“长眠月亮上的人”,会有人“把酒问青天”吗?, |9 y# h+ b+ |0 ?: Z! @  @" U

% `" q* X% L! L9 Q7 dFrom:new soul

最新评论

hidden
游客 发表于 2019-6-28 21:24:27
哈哈,月亮上的人会几天吃一次饭~~
02847852-EE5B-4600-BB47-C68AB6E81BD3.jpeg
为兴趣而生,纽颂欢迎您! 立即登录 一键注册

QQ|排行榜|手机版|小黑屋|帮助|纽颂网 ( 京ICP备********号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 00:02