纽颂网(New Soul)

找回密码
立即注册
纽颂网(New Soul) 门户 每周广播 查看主题

每周广播一则(十一):网购图书的SEO之路

发布者: 匿名 | 发布时间: 2019-7-27 21:52| 评论数: 0|帖子模式

According to the Washington Post, in order to increase the search results in search engines, some subtitles participating in online shopping have become longer and longer, even more than 20 words. In other words, the current physical book has also begun to take the path of SEO.+ F' u5 O  I3 E( k6 L  u6 g* t% n

2 a7 j' ~- |, i6 _, h. h' C

图(1)

8 c: s( ?6 A7 v$ H1 U( `3 I9 x: c, t6 _  a0 f
The main title of the book in the above picture is "The Little Humanity". The subtitle is "A famous criminal psychologist. The domestic criminal psychology portrait expert reveals the psychology of the criminals and plans the psychological education of the young people."5 L0 W( {  {" e& T

* o% l* p5 w6 W  z5 B) z- T0 F# a" c
6 ?% @+ G$ Q+ T( L
The main title of the book below is "Lonely and Companion", the subtitle is "The story of Garcia Marquez, from his friends, family, fans, dissidents, companions, wine partners and some respectable souls. Narration."
$ {1 R  [2 L4 L  M. B2 n* B. H( ]1 M; |3 X- F
1 B! ]( X* @7 w# g0 `
英文广播中文翻译如下:& s  \; o' ~& {5 n
+ g& i9 j- }4 E# d4 z: w' ^
5 `& ~5 B  D) r1 t: ~/ n$ ^" X
据《华盛顿邮报》报道,为了能增加在搜索引擎里面的搜索结果,一些参与网购的图书副标题变得越来越长,甚至都超过了20个单词。也就是说,目前实体书也开始走 SEO之路。7 k0 ^, f+ E  P* Q8 j3 U8 _

$ w) A2 l; N5 v: x4 o' J7 j

3 G: q5 A* J/ ^) m( m0 d
图(2)
1 s4 a3 a% z  m& @, G

. d6 {* S: p" d( E- n图2这本书的主标题是《幽微的人性》,副标题是"著名犯罪心理学家 国内犯罪心理画像专家揭秘犯罪人心理成因 谋划青少年心理教育。"
1 u. z& d( y6 I: g5 I# L5 h" K2 }/ J
图1这本书的主标题是《孤独与陪伴》,副标题是"加西亚·马尔克斯的故事,来自他的
家人、朋友、粉丝、反对者、同伴、酒伴和一些可敬的灵魂的讲述。"9 D  j3 j! H2 Z. K8 r9 U0 A

+ v' ^! _) c# T8 y
1 C0 F* d# G* @
5 @; o4 P6 |% n" z+ xP.S:上周由于发生了些小变故,未能及时更新!

最新评论

为兴趣而生,纽颂欢迎您! 立即登录 一键注册

QQ|排行榜|手机版|小黑屋|帮助|纽颂网 ( 京ICP备********号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 10:46