纽颂网(New Soul)

找回密码
立即注册
纽颂网(New Soul) 门户 经济 查看主题

习大大希望和美朝的会谈达成妥协会促进更加和平|双语阅读

发布者: newsoul | 发布时间: 2018-12-23 11:52| 评论数: 1|帖子模式

President says ties with Pyongyang will remain strong.
) N# R+ S$ s  G, s8 ]( M# U% g
President XiJinping said on Friday that he hopes Pyongyang and Washington will meet eachother halfway and accommodate each other’s legitimate concerns so there can becontinuous progress in peninsula peace talks.

* f/ W6 D  o& d/ k( r" S- g3 \

习大大希望和美朝的会谈达成妥协会促进更加和平

习大大希望和美朝的会谈达成妥协会促进更加和平

: |* M3 V) q' K% Q
He made theremark while meeting with Ri Yong-ho, foreign minister of the DemocraticPeople’s Republic of Korea, at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing.
. p6 g; o! \' I
This year thesituation on the Korean Peninsula has seen some positive changes, and the issuehas returned to the right track of political settlement, Xi said.
' J5 ?' @- Z0 d" n8 d4 d
He said Chinawill, as always, support the DPRK and the Republic of Korea in improving theirrelations and push forward reconciliation and cooperation.
He called forcontinuous and closer communication between the foreign ministries of Beijingand Pyongyang to promote bilateral ties and a political settlement on thepeninsula.
/ u$ f0 Q9 {4 }) i2 U
Xi urged the twonations to host events celebrating the 70th anniversary of their diplomaticties next year to promote the long-term healthy and stable development of theirrelations.
: F* a6 m; l0 {3 R& O7 `: R9 {" P; a
Xi said theCommunist Party of China and the Chinese government attach great importance torelations with the DPRK, which is an unwavering policy.
He noted thatDPRK top leader Kim Jong-un made three visits to China this year, and he saidhe is very pleased to see that the consensuses reached by the two nations havebeen implemented.
, d. g' `1 ^/ v7 M7 {- |( N
He added thatChina supports efforts of the people of the DPRK, under the leadership of Kim,chairman of the Workers’ Party of Korea and chairman of the State AffairsCommission of the DPRK, to explore a path suiting its national conditions.
* N. z) ?1 ~3 U/ P1 ]8 K2 P4 i3 l+ {
Ri said thethree meetings between Xi and Kim this year have charted the course forelevating the nations’ traditional friendship for the new era.
He said the DPRKwill stay committed to the peninsula’s denuclearization and is willing tomaintain close communication and coordination with China over the peace andstability of the peninsula and the region.

, l0 J& g1 z$ y% E/ O
Ri’s three-dayChina visit, starting on Thursday, came after a meeting between Xi and his UScounterpart, Donald Trump, during a working dinner after the G20 Leaders’Summit in Argentina.
$ v: F" g$ y* [5 ]
Xi told Trumpthat China supports a second meeting with Kim, and Beijing hopes Washington andPyongyang will advance the denuclearization process and establishment of apeace mechanism.

2 a  I- c3 o  `: p- ~0 i2 Y7 ^; W+ W1 s3 A$ @
Fromnew soul Economics News(纽颂国内经济新闻) Chinadaily Information

最新评论

newsoul 发表于 2019-3-23 18:36:17
习大大希望和美朝的会谈达成妥协会促进更加和平的译文翻译如下:
8 \) |' m7 H' [9 O* N5 [/ {! B% {1 f% i' L8 M5 k. B2 E/ i
中国国家主席习**周五表示,他希望平壤和华盛顿能够在一半的时间内达成一致,并考虑到彼此合理的关切,这样半岛和谈就能继续取得进展。
4 O. W8 K, p& T: U- C; \  K9 F: j
他是在北京人民大会堂会见朝鲜民主主义人民共和国外交部长李永浩时说这番话的。
1 q) h# D" Y. q! j2 R
" a+ {6 z0 y/ K3 O' K1 Q) }1 T习说,今年朝鲜半岛局势发生了一些积极的变化,问题又回到了正确的政治解决轨道上。$ H) Y; }  S! g; n. [/ o' u
/ X3 \( e4 u/ S3 _  {( B$ R
他说,中国将一如既往地支持朝韩两国改善关系,推动和解与合作。' Q2 B+ m2 E5 [, a9 L& k; n5 H
# I# \7 M5 F# w% P+ c  s
他呼吁北京和平壤两国外交部继续进行更密切的沟通,以促进双边关系和朝鲜半岛的政治解决。. ]+ v: H$ z: |7 u- Z& U

* ?) J+ I9 |  ]" T" d4 V7 l+ x习敦促两国明年举办庆祝两国建交70周年的活动,以促进两国关系的长期、健康和稳定发展。+ V( x# U/ o/ B- s$ d1 z8 j

# M% P8 z+ }- Y# C8 k& S习说,中国共产党和中国政府高度重视对朝关系,这是一项坚定不移的政策。
1 P7 j  d0 Y/ n1 g$ \2 e) y+ V* l8 P
他说,朝鲜最高领导人金正恩今年对中国进行了三次访问,他对两国达成的共识得到落实感到非常高兴。; q' N5 f! k' ^6 I: }: D

& O" u. j* X! U' ?. w- y: o! T他说,中国支持朝鲜人民在朝鲜劳动党主席、国家事务委员会主席金日成的领导下,为探索适合自己国情的道路所作的努力。
5 [! J- F0 x+ Q1 A: s6 S( `/ `$ P/ C5 m' i# ]; R3 j# }
李瑞环说,习和金今年的三次会晤为提升两国在新时代的传统友谊指明了方向。: M$ s  S4 W9 [3 w  U/ H/ J# a
: E4 C/ I1 _% |2 U3 H0 ?# @
他说,朝鲜将继续致力于半岛无核化,愿与中方就半岛和地区的和平与稳定保持密切的沟通与协调。
' P& n( Z0 a: {  m
; Q4 x% k, B( t5 @; i李瑞环从周四开始对中国进行为期三天的访问。此前,习与美国总统唐纳德•特朗普(Donald Trump)在阿根廷20国集团(G20)领导人峰会后举行的工作晚宴上举行了会晤。
- P% v; v: ]  W3 d7 @
1 D& x; W8 `4 {4 M8 }

( b7 i+ O  v! `/ u) }8 S习对特朗普说,中国支持与金举行第二次会晤,北京希望华盛顿和平壤推动无核化进程,建立和平机制。
为兴趣而生,纽颂欢迎您! 立即登录 一键注册

QQ|排行榜|手机版|小黑屋|帮助|纽颂网 ( 京ICP备********号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 07:35