剑桥商务英语中级难吗?分享BEC备考实战经验

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2019-8-4 21:52:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
很多备战bec中级的时候并没有完全的去了解整个bec英语架构,如果初级备战的话,基本上是不需要做这一操作。剑桥商务英语中级难吗?如果是中高级的话,那么就需要从整体去把握学习体系,知道用什么样的资料,哪些内容是需要熟记的,整个考试架构是什么样的等等来帮助自己建立一套完善的bec商务英语中级学习思维,这样才能学好。, O5 l1 O: |) Z$ E
% I# `/ a+ D( {$ X

剑桥商务英语中级难吗?分享BEC备考实战经验

剑桥商务英语中级难吗?分享BEC备考实战经验

& y) r% q! y* Y1 {% d) A: L

3 ?' _2 F+ k! W+ O第一、配备在学习过程中会用到基础资料
" h+ l2 T$ l4 U. E" {5 J- `$ t; O基本上备考剑桥商务英语都会给自己配备一些辅导教材,像《新编剑桥商务英语学生用书(中级)(Pass Cambridge BEC Vantage Student book)(第二版) 、《新编剑桥商务英语(学生用带)(中级)(Pass Cambridge BEC Vantage)(第二版)》、《BEC2阅读指南》、《BEC2写作指南》、《BEC2听说指南(含三盒磁带)》等资料,当然还有一些其他的书籍,关键还是看自己如何备考了,基本上书籍资料的配备是大家备考bec中级打好基础的第一步。
; B- ^3 e" R4 }9 W7 `; ]) I" z8 ~  D2 ]* T$ S2 ~0 F' v
# f' e& E/ F& x$ @% M8 B
第二、常备有利于考试的词句1 U8 s: ^; C6 ^
我们学习剑桥商务英语的最终目的是为了顺利通过中级考试,那么要想顺利通过考试常备一些考试当中会用到的词句可以帮助自己在考试当中减轻辅导,在学习当中有助于自己串联已学过的词句,是大家顺利备战口语和写作的利器。4 b! G6 o6 U2 y& Z1 O2 s: E2 L: M8 x
. J, I2 X/ ?9 ]; X6 }0 O
1.口语必备要点
* E' s8 r+ g; G4 P3 b6 u& R$ N; t# @/ Q% F/ m; f+ ~3 K: x

6 ?! h0 P1 e5 `1. We should continue to reform and improve the foreign trade management system by sticking to the unified policy, fair competition, integration of industry with trade and promotion of the proxy system.
! ]4 a# q8 H7 p5 P2 [) W- q$ g( o- w4 g0 B
2. To transform the traditional export industries and increase the technology content and added value in our exports% \; o6 R5 Q( x" _

0 [8 j  j  H1 N9 {: \8 l3. To improve the competitiveness of our products on domestic and overseas markets
1 X6 V6 o+ {6 |0 v: g
0 r" f3 B- p& t; i3 a4. To work actively to adjust the mix of exports and increase the proportion of high-tech products
/ O4 K8 f- q  y& i& ?( C% _! w) M+ ]) N8 e
5. To implement an automatic registration system of foreign trading rights on a trial basis+ B$ p5 D' u3 m) Y) v6 j
4 [- T! D8 t) J
6. To develop a full-dimensional export-oriented economy1 O) z7 P7 [7 t2 F/ i* w

7 e: a$ O/ D4 B/ [" G4 ~; z7. Honoring contract, guaranteeing quality, seeking moderate profit and valuing friendship5 K" j' k- h" r8 d& |( T/ k1 `1 v
1 ~& F) O9 B1 a3 E
8. the principle of pursuing practical results, adopting various ways and seeking common development on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and efficiency$ R8 V+ a% \$ d2 B6 _

: h& b& m  }3 J9.To establish and perfect the foreign economic and trade regime consistent with the international prevailing rules and actual situation in China
! F. C4 L0 {2 T0 T) h
' P4 q; j5 \" ~" J4 i3 c; Q: i3 q1 y
# ]8 g* w4 w$ I" V
2.写作常用观点句型" F! L; m8 a% g6 x& a1 p

4 s7 E* D5 c/ e( n$ }7 Q

8 c, b3 ], v6 H! A1.When asked about…,most people say…But many other people regard…as…I personally think…3 u/ p2 E1 u( n8 h) C* J
1 L, ^4 c6 a; g
2.When it comes to…,some people think that…Others argue that the opposite is true.There is probably some truth to both arguments,but…
4 u( e1 Z# J' D0 @; Y5 u% T2 J" d% U& _5 r& \
3.It is widely acknowledged that…contributed to…Experts argue that China must introduce…But I doubt whether…alone will solve the problem。
) @/ e9 W* O, K" V: S

& w9 e0 f$ H5 y+ p: Z1 D, d6 [4.An increasing number of people are joining…In reaction to the phenomenon,some say…But do they realize that…can also lead to…
) ?9 h6 v1 \6 n7 M0 R( p
& q0 }. l& t0 P- M4 J- S5.One of the pressing problem facing our nation(China)today is…and…
* h4 p# U* t' z$ B& `" b
; J+ |2 q6 @: l( u# t
6.Perhaps the most dangerous phenomenon gripping the nation today is…8 {8 f4 B: o$ |
/ q6 U, f6 s& h; n
7.Never before in history has the issue of…been more evident than now。$ B! _, v( `; g3 [) E

+ J* w( F+ |9 ?7 G/ Y& G1 M7 H  h+ z) Z$ P8.Perhaps it is time to reexamine the idea that…
- @& Z0 H2 D" ?% `( b: @
3 ~* D1 p0 z, v9.A growing number of people are beginning to realize that…is not the sole prerequisite for happiness
9 U& x) Y% X4 u8 o+ p. C7 y
% H. {4 @, X5 B* C

, s, U) f+ P; c/ I( n+ k+ W' A第三、给自己找一个好的老师9 Z* |4 x$ x# G$ z
从目前学习成绩好的人来看,他们都有自己的学习战略和技巧,如果能够和他们一样学习,那么可以大大的缩短自己的学习路线,比方说找个机构老师,在经典的教材引导,专业的老师指导学习,不仅能够帮助发现你忽略的盲点,也能帮助你度过无法避免的盲区。  K- c0 z4 F) t9 O, m

' N5 Z' p7 G- E+ W% u% O
' J5 R7 b' S9 X( a/ N4 l6 }% B0 o
、为自己创造一个更加合适的环境2 [: f/ i7 p, y  p' m9 ^
学习总归是很孤独的,但是如果有一个学习氛围那么效果也会倍加的好的,因此我们要为自己创造环境,通过环境制造气氛,包括分享自己的学习经验,多与他人互动交流等,会对自己学bec商务英语中级起到很大的帮助,一方面可以取长补短,一方面可以让自己有足够的学习动力和信心。* r9 u1 \1 m# Y+ H

8 I/ c' v2 k4 P) V
- K* K3 S7 x8 X5 N9 ^
总的来讲,中级剑桥商务英语难吗?要想学好bec剑桥商务英语中级是需要有一套适合自己的学习思维,唯有这样学习才能有可持续性,才能有效果。
新东方商务英语官方考试(请叫我老姐!)
也想说几句真话。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

为兴趣而生,纽颂欢迎您! 立即登录 一键注册

QQ|排行榜|手机版|小黑屋|帮助|纽颂网 ( 京ICP备********号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 07:29